The Lesson/Assessment are not working
The lessons/assessment are not working on my computer. Can your system be down?
Restart your computer and try again. If that doesn’t take care of the problem, follow these instruction below to ensure your computer has all the requirements to play the lessons and the assessments:
- Computer may need latest version of Flash. To download the latest version of Flash, click this link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- The session time out due to slow internet and didn’t send the score to our server. A speed test can be done at this link http://myspeed.visualware.com/
- The browser is not set to refresh flash content. Internet Explorer 7: Please ensure that browser settings for all computers are set to “automatically check for newer versions” of stored pages. (Go to Tools>Internet Options>Browsing History>Settings). Internet Explorer 6: (Go to Tools>Internet Options>Temporary Internet Files>Settings)
- Java updates or Microsoft updates may be needed
- Antivirus, Security Software, or Firewall can be blocking the websites and/or Flash content